Read time: 35 seconds
Stay connected, join us for a range of future online events, speakers and webinars.
Join our distribution list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
You don't have to work for federal, state or local government, or work on government projects.
Our South Australian ICT and Digital Government meetup brings people together to:
- explore best practice through a range of expert speakers
- show their work
- solve problems
- build online networks and get support
We're working on our next event, join our distribution list by emailing email@example.com.
Share your ideas
- if you're working on something interesting that you'd like to share with the group
- if you have an idea for an online speaker or webinar
Let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure what to expect?
Have a look at our past events:
- 2020: Adelaide A11y #5 - Global Accessibility Awareness Day 'lunch and learn'
- 2020: Adelaide A11y #4 - writing great alternative (alt) text and video captions
- 2019: Adelaide A11y #3 - International Day of People with Disability
- 2019: YourSAy digital inclusion workshops
- 2019: Adelaide A11y #2 - plain language and Easy Read
- 2019: Adelaide A11y #1 - introduction and embedding accessibility within your organisation
- 2018: Editors SA workshop (Edu Net Solutions)