Finalist: Human Rights Awards 2019
South Australian Government’s Online Accessibility Policy and Toolkit.
Read time: 30 seconds
22 October 2019: Online Accessibility Policy and Toolkit named as a finalist in the Australian Human Rights Awards 2019.
The Australian Human Rights Awards recognise the outstanding contribution of individuals and organisations in promoting and protecting human rights and freedoms.
With over 350 nominations received, South Australian Government (in partnership with Vision Australia and the Royal Society for the Blind) was one of five finalists named in the Government Award category.
Congratulations and good luck to all finalists.
- Where: The Fullerton Hotel Sydney (formerly The Westin Sydney)
- When: Friday 13 December 2019
- Time: 12-3pm
- December 2019: Dual category winner: Australian Access Awards 2019
- December 2019: Apolitical's Global Public Service Team of the Year Finalist 2019
- November 2019: DPC Employee Recognition Award Winner 2019
- May 2019: Online Accessibility Toolkit achieves Plain English Campaign's Internet Crystal Mark.